Monday, November 10, 2008

Karma is on a Roll

With a little bit of mayonnaise - dee-lish.

I had just settled in at a local watering hole to watch my Pack play the Vikings. A lady in purple walks by and yells "GO VIKINGS!". Not 1 second later, as she is passing behind me, I heard a loud thud/thunk. I turn to look and she's down on the ground. Apparently, she slipped on a wet spot on the floor. You do not want to anger the Packer Gods.

Within just a few days, karma sped up its delivery from 5 seconds to 1. Just think, if only cable companies could improve that much...

1 comment:

Puddn'head said...

Unfortunately Bob, it appears the Packer gods did not get the last laugh that day, did they? (ask Crosby)

I think the real karma going around on Sunday may have been in the Meadowlands of New York ...